The choice for Jesus in our modern world is either religious or relational. Religion unfortunately dictates rules but relationship comes from value, love and degrees of intimacy.
Here at Misfit 4 Jesus we stand on the finished work of Jesus at the cross and his resurrection. From immense love Jesus willingly laid down his life to pay the sacrifice for ALL sin. And He only had to it once for ALL time. “Jesus purpose was not make us worthy of God’s love, but to set us free to see that we already have it.” – Wayne Jacobsen (Finding Church).
In looking at my spiritual walk, I realize I don’t belong to the world and I don’t quite fit into religious traditions. Thus, I see myself as a “misfit”. But this incredible journey has brought me to a deeper understanding of the grace of God, which has given me such freedom, joy and peace. I want to share my story and hope that you too can find yourself in deep love with your Savior living the abundant life he promised.
The Grace Course by Freedom in Christ Ministries was the glue that put all the pieces together on my understanding of Grace. This program is well articulated about what Jesus came to do, what He did, and what He says about who we are in Him.
“Let God’s grace free you to be real and bear much fruit!
- Live a fruitful Christian Life simply by being the person God made you to be.
- Don’t “perform” for God or other people but learn to serve out of love.
- Hold your head up high no matter what’s in your past.
- Get rid of condemning thoughts and that “low grade fever” of guilt.
- Stop returning to the same old sins again and again.
- Fear nothing and no one except God Himself.
- Learn to serve out of genuine rest.
- Work together with others to reach the world for Christ.”
The Grace Course has been recorded and put on Youtube for your review.